Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pippa Runs Again.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011



On July 22 Pippa was snapped on her early morning run again, and then later in the day shopping in Chelsea in a cute geometric print dress.  I don't know how she runs with her hair loose, but in several shots it is then tied back.  I hope she gets out to Mom and Dad's country place every now and again so she can squeeze in a solitary run!  For my temper, a little paparazzi would go a long way during a run.





In the run up to Zara's wedding, the Daily Mail printed an hysterical comic, which I have included for your enjoyment.

Via Daily Mail

1 comment:

  1. She had the ponytail holder on her wrist and put it up when the hair was sticking to her neck. It's called sweat. :)

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!