Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Kate Pictures: Are these Recent Shots?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Well, Us Magazine has printed shots of Kate leaving the salon AND THROUGH the glass getting her hair done!  They feel a little more up-to-date to me.  I think these are shots from her recent trip to the salon.  The photos are from an agency, not just kind of circulating the internet and it makes sense that after Kate was seen entering and didn't emerge for four hours that someone would have hurried over for a photo. I do think it's strange she would have had her hair done right by the window, but maybe it was just some photographer's lucky day.   Lastly, and this is purely based on feelings, the vibe is more recent Kate than the last.  I vote yes.  What do you think?  Either way, she looks absolutely glowing!



Photos from Xposure via Us Magazine.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you are right, they look up-to-date. That photo through the glass is CRAZY! How would they get that shot?

    Thanks for the blog! I really enjoy reading, although I rarely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I do think these were taken last friday. Kate looks beautiful even with rollers in her hair,

    And the boots are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was so excited to see the boots! And to know what size curlers I should buy to get her waves... :)

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!