Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wills and Kate Walk Anglesey Beach

Sunday, January 15, 2012



I kept waiting for a few more pictures to emerge, but apparently, we are only going to get this one.  William and Kate with their new puppy pictured earlier this week walking the beach near their Anglesey home.  My feelings about beach walks are well document.  Yes, the boots are indeed Le Chemeau--as usual. 

Much has been made of the new dog.  I am more of a cat person, so I am taken by the idyllic country lifestyle these two are leading rather than the little pooch at their feet, but even I will admit the dog is cute.

I am sure everyone has read about the young girl found murdered on Sandringham's grounds. That picture of Kate from NYE running with the dogs was featured on some tabloid with the caption, Kate runs form the scene of the murder.  I paraphrase, but it was something along those lines.  I actually enjoy these tabloid headlines now.  It's like those contests to write the funniest description of odd photos--good for a laugh while you wait to check out at the grocer's.

5 comments:

  1. I've just seen some new pictures from the walk here http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com/ (you have to scroll down to the story) and I have to say that puppy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo you have linked to, where she is playing with the 2 dogs.... it is a little strange, cause when i first saw it right after new year (it was made then at her parents' house) she was only playing with one dog, the big one. really strange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That IS weird. I think the photo is legit. I don't remember seeing it without both dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a few more photos in this set. I adore these pictures of Wills and her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I LOVE this photo set, too. This post was actually written before all the photos came out, but there are more here: http://fromberkshiretobuckingham.blogspot.com/2012/01/is-kate-getting-more-beach-time.html
      Although, it sounds like you have already seen them. :) It is certainly one of my favorites of them.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome! Please be polite to your fellow readers. Disagreement is welcome, but name-calling and rude remarks leveled at other readers and their comments won't be published. Furthermore, please refrain from personal attacks on any member of the BRF or the Middleton family. This is a fan blog, constructive criticism/comments are welcome, but let's allow a spirit of goodwill to prevail at all times.