Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate Sparkles in Amanda Wakeley at Imperial War Museum

Friday, April 27, 2012


Talk about a change of pace.  Kate switched into a sleek, grey, Amanda Wakeley to attend a reception at the Imperial War Museum this evening.  Kate wore this same dress in oatmeal -- refresh your memory here -- but what a difference the color makes. I wasn't too keen on the oatmeal, it was frankly kind of boring. The added belt is a perfect addition.  Kate swept her hair away from her face and the big, bouncing curls added subtle glamour.  I love it. I love everything.  The hair, the belt, the dress-- it looks great from the back, too.   There isn't that much more to say. She looks stunning, just beautiful. This one is out of the park.  Enjoy the pictures, they speak for themselves.






4 comments:

  1. Wow. She is stunning. Maybe we get used to it, but these times we see it more clearly. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is AMAZING! so lovely and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Duchess is just a beautiful woman. She look's stunning in everything she wears. And now that her Prince is back with her, you can tell how much they are in love. I just love the way they look at each other and the way the Prince always puts his arm on her back. It feels like he can not get enough of her. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a chance to combine my two loves in life recently and had a two weeks' holiday in wonderful France, to which I had been before, and had loved so much. I took a little Renault rental car and headed off from Paris, to the Palace of Versailles, to Chartres then southward to sunny Provence, via the Auvergne region, with the Songs of the Auvergne playing repeated on the CD player.
    Magnifique, comme toujours. I saw many art galleries and followed the footsteps of artists, like poor Vincent Van Gogh.
    Back home all too soon, I ordered a canvas print from wahooart.com, choosing this painting by Cézanne, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8EWNWL, to remember my trip by.

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!