Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate at Beaufort Polo

Sunday, June 17, 2012


I don't know why, maybe because back when the Duchess of Cambridge was Kate Middleton we saw her so often at polo games, but Kate at a polo game is definitely one of my favorite places to see her.  It's real life, without the glitz and glam and the public smiles-- the Cambridges relaxing as a couple.



Lupo sure gets a lot of love.  Why does Kate always end up running around.  I don't recall seeing pictures of Kate sprinting around the polo field in her single days.

 
I think Kate playing with her niece Savannah and William smooching the pooch, it is about time Wills and Kate have a little one of their own.




Let me just say from these photos and from the camping shots from this morning, Kate is nowhere near 5'10" as so often reported.  I would say she is around 5'8".  Not to open that debate again...

Order of the Garter tomorrow.  Ah, how I love summer with the royals.

7 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with your comment about her height. When she wears 4 inch heels, she is still a good 3-4 inches shorter than William. So if she is really 5'10" like so many people say, then that would put her at 6'2" in heels, and isn't William around 6'3"? Also, I'm 6' tall and I have a lot of problems with clothes fitting me properly and a lot of my tall friends around 5'10 have the same problem. Kate however, never seems to be wearing high waters or sleeves that are too short. Whatever the case, I still think she is beautiful! Thanks for your wonderful blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Given his height, they would be closer to par when she wore those towering heels. I think the sparkly Jimmy Choos she likes are closer to 5in, as well, which just confirms it. I am 5'10" and people think I am quite tall in flats--those are the sorts who claim she is super tall. She is just lovely, though.

      Thanks for reading and joining the conversation. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, too. Certainly not 5'10", but still so gorgeous. I also like when they are in relaxed situations like this. Am I the only one who thinks Kate has put on weight? (I don't say that as a bad thing, she is at that weight where gaining isn't a problem, even though I think she is perfectly healthy thin.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree about the weight thing! I definitely think she has gained a little, although I never thought she was too thin. There was one event several months back that I saw the pictures and immediately thought "oh she's gained weight!" but now I can't remember what it was! Either way, she looks great.

      Delete
    2. She has never been too thin. People just get really worked up about beautiful women who are thin. It isn't a problem! Maybe we are just too used to the other extreme.

      Delete
  3. Jane, I love her relaxed looks, too! They are such a cute couple and really in their element at these things. As always, great post. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i love that last pic soooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!