Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate and Will Attend Alice St. John Webster Wedding

Monday, July 9, 2012


William and Kate were spotted at a wedding in Somerset--Pippa was also a guest--and the pictures were at first rather grainy phone shots.  I don't know if there was an embargo, but those pictures did surface, as many of you no doubt know. The dress was as lovely as I had anticipated. Beulah's Blossom Print, with billowing sleeves and floaty skirt.  Similar sleeves are featured on another Beulah that Kate wore, the red floorlength--refresh your memory here


She did recycle the hat from the Order of the Garter.





Kate scored, but Pippa...what is this?  Bad, bad, bad. I love the hat, the hair, the makeup, I even like the shoes, but this dress is a major no in my book.

Better next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!