Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate Looks Curvy in Roksanda Ilincic

Monday, July 30, 2012


Second appearance was solo this evening when Kate walked the red carpet to attend a lavish cocktail party in support of the GREAT Campaign.  It is a government initiative, so David Cameron was there to greet the stunning duchess.  You can see the dress also has some interesting detail in the back as well.



I like this dress. the Unusual neckline is very trendy right now, I like the color, and most of all I love her hair.  Pulling it up always adds the pizzazz because she so often wears it down.  This was even a new twist on hair up, since we have seen rather elaborate designs at times.  Here it is sleek and polished, very modern, perfect for the vibe of the night.


I am not harping on it, just pointing out that Kate has gained weight and still looks good!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we got to see this dress again! Still great the second time around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I actually think I like it more here. Maybe because her hair is up rather than down. Although, the photos from LA gave more of the delicate detail...

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last, stunning look of her hairstyle up
    comments on her hair style have been finally properly read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remenber this dress. She looks really good here. The hair up really suits her. It's very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in a hurry and didn't link. Sorry! She wore it in LA

      http://fromberkshiretobuckingham.blogspot.fr/2011/07/royalty-hits-golden-coast.html

      Delete
  6. I love-LOVE her hairdo :) She has such a pretty face, she looks even better with her hair up. Hope she is encouraged because everywhere I go I read how people are loving it and how it suits her.

    I really like the earrings too. Before she married she used to wear a lot of fun jewelery which added a nice youthful touch to her, I hope she goes back to that :)

    I saw that the dress originally has a belt with a bow in a cream-egg color, I hope next time she wears it she adds that too. It would add a nice touch and a "different" factor to it.

    Beatrix

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!