Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

London Olympics: Kate Wears Christopher Kane to Reception at Palace and Opening Ceremony

Friday, July 27, 2012


Kate wore Christopher Kane to the Buckingham Palace reception this evening. Uuuuh, no.  I don't think I like it. Maybe it is the sheen and color. I am not sure.  I wish there were more pictures--hopefully there will be more by tomorrow and I will update, but gosh, not jumping for joy over this look.

Later, at that opening ceremony we got a glimpse of Kate's earrings.  Kind of Olympian...


3 comments:

  1. meh...I could see (or her mother) her rewearing this to a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has very bad habit to point out by finger... too often

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I didn't like this outfit. Reminds me of a set of PIJAMAS I used to have... I think it is both the color and the material... Dislike.

    Beatrix

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!