Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Olympics: William and Kate at Greenwich

Monday, July 30, 2012


Two appearances from Kate today.  Let's start with when she accompanied the family to Greenwich to watch Zara compete.  You may have read earlier in the week how the athletes are interviewed before the Games, and of course Zara's press conference was a royal zoo.  Among other questions, she was asked if the young royals would be coming to watch her, and she shot back that naturally they would come to cheer her on, they are her family.  Haha, so the family was out in force beaming from ear to ear.




Kate wore blue skinnies, a white Olympic polo shirt, and a blue blazer.  This event reminded me of early sporting events we saw William and Kate attend.  They look the absolutely perfectly happy pair today.  Good to be reminded there are happy endings...



I am completely irritated because I had some old photos of the two of them from college I wanted to post as comparisons, but I don't have my main computer with me, so I can't pull them up. :(  We will make do with this one.

My favorite picture from the afternoon. Hand holding!


3 comments:

  1. Pauline California USAJuly 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM

    I just love the photos of the beautiful Duchess & her Prine holding hands and looking so in love. A few of the photos show that William really wanted to kiss his Duchess and she wanted to kiss him. I also like how the Duchess has her head bent back and William looks like he is going in for the kiss.
    So sweet to see them so in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! love the pics... love THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing ever!!!! We could have had a kiss, but the hands holding already made my day!!!!Love it!!Thanks for posting it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!