Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

William and Kate attend Wedding Saturday, June 30th

Sunday, July 1, 2012

As I mentioned on Twitter and Facebook, Wills and Kate attended a wedding yesterday, but for some reason, no photos have made it out. Embargoed?  Anyway, here are the Twiter shots from @officiallyfreyja.  Kate definitely is wearing a new dress, but the hat is recycled from what I can see.  Full post if we get more pictures...or if we don't, but I want to give it another day.

If this is the dress I think it is, I really want pictures because it has beautiful details!  She looks great, even grainy.



4 comments:

  1. I wish we had better pictures! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat Is definitely recycled from the Order of the garter Day. any Idea where the Dress is from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noor, sorry you missed your friend's big day, thankfully you didn't miss Kate. This was Alice St. John Webster getting married in Somerset.

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!