Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate at Peter Jones (Old Shot)

Wednesday, August 1, 2012



Well look what popped up on Tumblr.  Pretty much my favorite thing ever, a candid of Kate out and about.  Here she is shopping at Peter Jones, and my favorite part of the picture is the scarf!  I love scarves and loe when Kate wears them.   Best Kate scarf moment goes to this shot:



I pretty much spend every fall, every single year, trying to recreate this look.  Still trying...

Runners up...



Ok, I really wanted to skip this because I have had the laziest 24 hours of my life--not really, but it feels that way-- anyway, quick coverage of Kate and William's visit to the Athlete's Village yesterday.  Same outfits, still looking great.



Someone offered Kate a kangaroo, but she declined.  Harry snagged it.  That a boy.  Bet the girl who offered it is cute.




4 comments:

  1. I love her look alot in those pics too!! How I wish I could be in london for the olympics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the duchess wearing scarfs too. She always adds to the outfit nicely.
    The pleated skirt she is wearing is lovely too. I think it flatters her (by adding volume).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be in London too. Feels like she's everywhere!
    She wears scarfs beautifully, I wish Brazil was cold enough so I could wear them like she does [or at least try!].

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she has two scarfs wrapped together in the photo that I would also love to create. :)

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!