Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate Recycles at Paralympics

Wednesday, August 29, 2012


I still like this coat.  I don't love it, but I definitely like it, but I particularly like it with a hat.  A hat helps out a lot...

Remember when she wore it to Zara's wedding?  The hat was a statement piece and it looked great!


Before that, Kate wore it when she was still a singleton to a friends wedding.  That hat wasn't quite such hit with me.  It looked alive.  She was wearing one of my favorite lace dresses underneath, though, so points for that!



The lace dress:

We are digressing very quickly.  Back to the Paralympics.  Wills and Kate also attending a reception and she was glittering.  I can't wait for the upcoming royal tour!



7 comments:

  1. She also wore that coat with black patent shoes and hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a picture? I don't thnk she has worn this more than these three times.
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Not to crazy about this outfit. Missing a hat or fascinator or maybe her hair pulled back or something...
    plus, it looks like something CAMILLA should be wearing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do, I just don't know how to post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this thread. I am really interested to see your photo. Can you shoot it to my email? princesskateblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I have 2 pictures. I'll send you both. You can check your e-mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She wore this coat 4 times: to the 2006 wedding of Laura Parker Bowles, to Mel Nicholson's wedding 2010, to Zara Philips's wedding last year,and now at the Paralympics.

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!