Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Asia Day 2: Evening Reception Sees Kate in Erdem

Wednesday, September 12, 2012



Kate changed one last time for an evening reception at the home of the British High Commissioner. She wore an old favorite, Erdem.  Kate's many Erdem choices have all been structured looks, but here she shifts to a very fluid piece.  I like it, but I am still waiting for something really glitzy and glamorous.  Maybe she will close with a big finale?


 Did you notice her shoes?  I am a big fan!


Kate once again opted for water...and the headlines roll on....  One of my awesome readers, Juzz, comented yesterday:
I wouldn't be going near alcohol with the jet lag and tiredness she must surely be feeling due to the time difference - and 7pm at night in Singapore would've felt like 11am in London, so not a 'normal' time to be having a glass of wine!
I agree with that completely.  People need to relax.  She has been drinking water at official engagements from day one.  Water isn't going to be the tip-off, folks.

Well, I am out of gas.  Today has been fun, but it is time for bed.  Can't wait to see what Kate has in store for us tomorrow!

Cheers...


1 comment:

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!