Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate Wears Paule Ka to Visit Law Students

Monday, October 8, 2012


I loved today's engagement.  Moving past the unpleasantness of the tour and back to chilly London engagements.  Kate chose just the right warm shade of burgundy for this cold day, and paired it with black tights and suede pumps.  This suit is a Paule Ka creation, and has echoes of Kate's flirty and fun style from her twenties.  The lace/crochet peeking out add some interest.  


They were meeting with law students, and if I could go to a law school this beautiful, I would be signing up today.  Classical British, just the kick I needed on this fall day. 




More Kate coming this week.

2 comments:

  1. Pauline CaliforniaOctober 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM

    I wonder how she signs the guest books. What name does she use, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or Catherine Windsor?? Any ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beleive she just signes "Catherine"

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!