Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate Walks with Trini Foyle in the Park

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


What Kate Wore posted a photo from one of her readers of Kate walking in Hyde Park (or an area I also loosely refer to as Kensington Gardens) yesterday. There she is in my favorite LK Bennett jacket and wellies. Love. it. She is not buttoned up, and given how close a fit that jacket provides, I assume that is a result of her burgeoning pregnancy. Maybe time for a new--and ridiculously stylish--coat?

Don't miss sneaky little Lupo off on the left. That little guy does not miss out on the fun.  I don't really pay much attention to Kate's friends, (is that horrible?) so when Julia R. said she is a woman named Trini Foyle, my first reaction was, who the heck is that?  But, when I actually saw a picture of said Trini's face I recognized her as a woman I have seen with Kate many times.


In 2007, which is when both these next photos were taken, while William was off finding out that losing Kate was the worst thing that could happen to him, Kate was spending a lot of time with Trini. Given how hard those months must have been, my bet is this is a pretty strong friendship.



5 comments:

  1. I love so much these candids of Kate, but wish that they were with her face in the picture! All the recent ones have been from behind, why can't there even be a side one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because if not for her security detail keeping a wide parameter around her clear...common folks tend to not play like the press and infringe on her space getting into her face and snapping photos.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Kate looks so young in that last shot. I miss the days of photos through cab windscreens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming princess... her walking or eating or sleeping should become a news. But why should Hilary Mantel quote Kate Middleton as plastic princess?

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!