Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pippa and Nico Skiing In Switzerland

Monday, March 11, 2013



I think the smooching on the ski-slopes may be becoming "a thing". We all loved when William and Kate made big news for good reason--and they didn't even actually kiss! Harry and Cressida also made headlines recently for another ambiguous embrace, and now Pippa and Nico are letting us in on their love with this PDA in St. Moritz. Maybe this will morph into a royal rite of passage?  E!online has a pretty detailed report, so I am going to pass it off to those folks. I think I have covered the main photo we came for anyway... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yes it seems to become a thing. Wills and kate set the trend as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this means there are wedding bells on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Pippa it is hard to say. She dated Alex Loudon for a long while. I would welcome another Middleton wedding, though!

      Delete
  3. I like Pippa. I dislike how cruel the media and the public are to her, quite frnkly I don't think she asks for most of the attention... anyway, I do believe she should try to keep her dating life more private. It just seems she is always associated with a different male.

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!