Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Has Kate Abandoned Richard Ward for Another Salon?

Saturday, June 29, 2013



Has Kate changed her hairstylist?  On June 19th, Kate was photographed going to the Rossano Ferretti salon.  I think women have to change their stylist every now and again. I know some women who have stuck with the same stylist for years, but I think that takes a special personality. We know that Kate has been with Richard Ward for years, but perhaps after all the unpleasantness of the Pryce breakaway she was anxious for change. Kate was photographed through the window at Ward's salon in September of 2011 getting her famous blow-out with curls:



Her hair stylists made headlines when James Pryce, chief stylist at Ward's London salon, took flight after disagreements with Ward. James Pryce was reputed to be the one who styled Kate's hair on the big day, and traveled with her on her first overseas tour--Canada 2011.  He left the salon in November of 2011 amid controversy that he was trying to take Pips and Carole with him.

Remember when Carole was photographed lunching with Pippa? She was carrying a Rossano Ferretti bag. If this were a murder mystery we'd definitely have smelled a rat...


Rumor also has it that Ward was the one who gave Kate the fringe that caused such a curffuffle in the last year. Maybe that is why she moved on. I had a hair stylist who made an irretrievable disaster before a really big date I had. I am not saying I don't like her, just that I never went back...  Given the fact that Carole obviously goes to Ferretti, that Pippa has been spotted there, and Kate has now been papped going to the salon I think it is safe to say she has made the switch.  That being said, anyone who gets her hair done as often as Kate can afford to spread the love, so we may see her patronize both salons.


I just love it when pictures of Kate land in a magazine that is hard to get a hold of. As of right now, this is the only shot I can get my hands on--feel free to share if you have better ones. When more become available, and they will, I will post them for your viewing pleasure.  It seems like she has switched, which wouldn't be so shocking for the average person, but the very high publicity that Ward and Pryce garnered makes this special. As is seemingly every detail in Kate's life. :)

I did close the blog for a few hours today to switch things up a little. The results being less than satisfactory, expect more changes in the next week or so. I guess I am getting restless in the run-up to Baby Cambridge's arrival...and we needed a makeover in general. Sometimes a girl's gotta change her layout...or her hair stylist.

Bonne Soirée, kids!

9 comments:

  1. I was worried when I was locked out today. Happy to see you back up. I like the new look, although I am interested to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing your Maddy site I had been hoping you'd spruce Kate's site up. Loving where this is headed so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Yes, actually, I really loved the way that site worked out and it made me want to overhaul this one--which is obviously my chief blog. Hopefully, everyone will like the ultimate changes.

      Delete
  3. Loving the new blog look Jane! Annie, UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annie! I just changed it around, feeling how the oversized header feels...

      Delete
  4. I just wanted to say how much I love your blog. It inspired me to start a royal blog of my own. I love the new changes you've made and can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That is quite a compliment! It's definitely fun to share your thoughts on the royal with others! best of luck with your new endeavor, but don't stop dropping by here. ;)

      Delete
  5. My question is (forgive me if I missed this info in the post), but Is this new salon the place where James Pryce now works or is this a clean break from both gentlemen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie, no that info was not in the post. It is a good question. I actually don't know what is up with him--I am sure someone does, but I don't think he is at the Ferretti salon. I think THAT would be all over the headlines if she had followed him. When he left Ward I heard talk that he was going to work with women in America who wanted Kate's look, which he may very well have done given the time that has passed. His Twitter hasn't been active in few month, but it sounds like he might be working as a "celebrity" hairdresser for photo-shoots and spreads... I am not sure. :( Hope that helps. If I hear something, I will update!

      Delete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!