Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pictures of Kate Shopping in Polka Dots

Friday, June 28, 2013



One of my friends over at the Italian blog, Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, shared the recent photos of Kate shopping. These were published in Women's Day Australia.  We haven't seen her wear anything this revealing since, gosh, the MaxMara she wore when she first started stepping out after the pregnancy announcement.



Kate is super classic in her taste, but she also has always had a penchant for the flirty and young looks. I think polka dots fit that description, and this is a good example. It reminded me of the red dress she wore to polo years ago before she married William...only in black, obviously.



Is it me, or does it look like Kate has an outie?  :)

I am dying for her to have this baby. She is probably dying to have this baby, too...

5 comments:

  1. I haven't noticed it when she wears bikinis, but it looks in that picture like she has an outie! So cute, I wish she had worn this sort of thing more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think that this is a little more revealing than she was comfortable with, but contrary to intuition,it is very flattering. Ah well. next baby!

      Delete
  2. Most women have outies by the end of their pregnancies...it goes back to an innie after the baby is born!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, I know nothing about pregnancy. I sit around and watch my friends have babies... :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, it is usual to have an outie. She obviously didn't have one before and it should go back. Cute outfit. She really looks great!

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!