Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Windsor/Middleton Update

Friday, June 14, 2013


Well, Kate is somewhere with her feet up, I assume, as she should be.  William took a train from Anglesey back to London on Wednesday.  Today, he popped into the hospital with Harry to visit his grandfather. The word must have gone out, because it was a busy day for visitors. Charles and Camilla accompanied the Wales boys, and the York girls came by earlier in the day.

My gosh he loves those trainers:



Meanwhile, Pip and Mrs. Middleton have been spotted taking in a game of tennis at the Queen's Club. You have to hand it to Pippa, she always look so darn cute at these tennis events. I love the whole knit look she has going here. The color is perfect with her tan, too.


Doesn't she look like Kate here?


And what has James been up to?  Romancing his blond lady-friend, Donna Air, that's what.


Who is Donna Air, you ask? I have no idea. Someone with beautiful legs who is dating Kate's brother. (Well, I just Googled her and she is a TV presenter and actress.  Perhaps you knew that...)


The trailer for the Naomi Watts Diana movie has been released and I have to say I am excited. It looks like it might be a little overdramatized, but I will definitely be seeing it. This is, of course, the girl who watched the Lifetime Will and Kate movie. I may have cringed through the whole thing, but I would do it again.




Diana was much more beautiful than Watts, but we will have to work with that.

I will be surprised if we do not see Kate at the trooping tomorrow, so tune in again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!