Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Royal Weekend, No Baby Cambridge...Yet

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Changing horses...I presume

Well today was the second polo match of the weekend, the Jerudong Charity Match.  I thought that this was a game in which the brothers were on opposing teams, but apparently not. (Now, yesterday, when they played at the private estate of Andrew Loyd Webber in Berkshire, they were on opposing teams, and Harry won.... )



I really enjoyed this video from today. William looks great on horseback. Totally in control and totally cool. I am sure Kate is watching the video saying, that's my guy! I also love that Harry is sitting on his horse like a sack of potatoes. It's like he doesn't even care, and therein lies his unique charm. 


Wills left in the new Range Rover. I saw one of these in the wild a few days ago and I couldn't decide if I loved it or hated it. I mean, Range Rovers are famed for their unapologetically boxy quality, so I am not sure what I think of the new streamlined look. Of course, the moment Kate is photographed emerging from this vehicle I will immediately decide it is all ok. Let's be honest--that is her powerful sway.  I am warming to it, just imaging the scenario.



Guess who has also been playing polo recently? Three months pregnant Zara! She competed this weekend, much to the surprise of many. I think there is a lot of Princess Anne in Zara, the stubborn, down to earth.... :)



A second photo of Pippa in Vienna surfaced, but this time she is dressed very formally in a floor-length, black evening gown. I LOVE her hair up in that ponytail. She is perfectly pulling off the usually dressed down look for a more glamorous occasion. Lovely.  I hope we get more photos...and details.


How are our loyal media personnel dealing with Royal Baby Watch? Check out this blog entry. Media Circus.

Fun times fun times.... WILL THIS BABY COME ALREADY!!



2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so details discuss about The Duchess. And also update too. I always read your blog to get The Duchess's hot news and picture. This blog is recommended. Go ahead Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!