Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

When Will This Baby Watch Be Over?

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wow, well, I had a sense that Kate might not have her baby until a little more toward the end than the beginning of the month, but I did not see this coming. What a wait!!

The Telegraph has recently reported that Lindo Wing patients say the hospital doesn't let mothers go much beyond a week before they induce. I have been told, by a reputable source, (my mother!) that in general doctors don't suggest letting a pregnancy go much beyond a week because once the baby is fully developed the mortality just goes up the longer they stay in. I think we can say with almost 100% certainty that the baby will be here before a week has passed. I really think that Kate was probably due the 17-19 and so we will see Baby Cambridge before the 24th. I could be wrong, but that is where my money is, folks, and I think you will all agree it is a safe bet. ;)

Otherwise, they really, really stretched it when they said mid July... Which is not be saying they lied, just commenting that it would be a stretch, which I think is allowed. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes! When will the royal baby watch be over? :P
    I now believe they said "mid-july" with the intention to throw us off :P knowing the wait would kinda drive us insane, lol.

    I really believe it will be before Fri. the 26th.
    Anyway... I had not visited the blog in a while and just saw the section THE CAMBRIDGE COUPLE. Lovely collection of pictures :) Good job Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sick of waiting for this baby, but I really hope he or she doesn't come tomorrow, on July 22. I hate that date more than anything and don't want it associated with baby Cambridge. I really want to be happy for baby Cambridge's arrival, but I can not be happy tomorrow, so here's hoping that the baby comes on Tuesday or Wednesday. It would be a perfect way to make things better again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irrelevant now, but in the UK generally doctors seem to wait about 2 weeks before inducing.

    Enjoying reading your blog btw; it's my guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!