Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pippa Middleton and Middleton Family Outing

Wednesday, October 15, 2014



Well, as we wait for Kate, a little Middleton sighting now and again is never an unwelcome occurrence. In this gallery from Just Jared, we don't just get Pippa, but the whole family along with an assortment of friends. James and girlfriend Donna, Mike, Carole, were all present at a cozy pub for  a meal with some light entertainment by the bubbly Pip. The outing also included what appeared to be a group bicycle ride. The only way Nico and Pippa could be cuter is if they had a bicycle built for two... 



Not related at all, but, the Prince of Wales is participating in The Campaign for Wool.
The Campaign for Wool is a global promotion initiated by its patron, His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales...By encouraging mutually rewarding collaboration between an international community of wool growers, manufacturers, retailers, the international design community of both interiors and fashion, as well as embracing the commercial craft sector and artisan community; it is unique in the way it has united a diverse network to promote real wool.

Brintons Instagram

I am a wool fan with the best of them, but my attention was particularly caught by this wool carpet by Brintons on display at the Southwark Cathedral. Does this pattern ring a bell? The carpet was made by Brintons by designed by one of Kate the Great's favorite labels: Erdem!


Should we have a countdown to the 21st? Le sigh... 

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Jane for being brave and finding kate related topics to post about!

    Ugh i didnt like that dress at all before and from now on it will remind me of a carpet! Like the baby fat on kate in that pic though. How far along was she by then? Are we there yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fabulousdaan,

      I just read that Kate isn't even 12 weeks along yet, so no probably no baby bump yet:(. I do agree about the baby fat on Kate, she looks so much better with a little fullness to her cheeks. I know that she is probably naturally thin but sometimes she looks too thin to me. As she ages she'll find that having an extra 5-10 pounds will help keep the wrinkles at bay, a great reason to enjoy some wonderful food!

      Delete
    2. Yeah i agree she is naturally thin, she looks to stable and self confident to me to have an eating disorder or something. I am also that thin if i eat healthy (without having to be hungry or avoid carbs or something), something i believe she does as she has access to it easily in terms of time, money and help. They also say photo's add some weight, imagine how thin she is in real!

      Delete
    3. Hi,

      I am certainly not suggesting that Kate has an eating disorder or anything along that line but I like her look better when she has a little fullness to her face and body. I too have thought about the whole saying that the camera adds 10 pounds I can't imagine how thin she looks in real life.

      Delete
  2. Nice post Jane. I pray that Katr is getting stronger by the day. And that little George is adjusting not having mommy to play with. An there are so many rumors going around it is driving me crazy. I also pray none of them are true.
    Hope William's studies are going well. And he can get back to tending (as he calls it) to Kate and George.
    I hope she is well enough for the engagement on the 21st. I bet many are having duchess withdrawals. I know I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane!

    Thanks for post about the Middleton's! I saw the pictures yesterday and was wondering if you were going to do a post on them and you did!!!
    It's great to see Pippa and Nico include her parents in their fun activities, not many kids that age want to hang out with their folks. :) When is Nico going to propose??

    How interesting that a carpet was made from the pattern of one of Kate's dresses. I live in an area that gets pretty cold and windy in the winter so I wear quite a bit of wool clothes and am loving the great colors and patterns that are available in that fabric. But, they still tend to be a bit scratchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish they had centered the pattern of that carpet going down the aisle -- it's making me twitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's pictures on tumblr of Kate and Will leaving a doctor she looks pretty good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So exciting! You can find them on twitter @HRHKateBlog or on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/HRH-The-Duchess-of-Cambridges-Style-Kate-Middleton/199925463382626?ref=bookmarks

      Delete
  6. I can't find the Middletons-in-London pics. Did legal action make the site take them down? Can't find them on Google either...thx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, you are correct, it is down... I will investigate...

      Delete
    2. Appreciate it :-)

      Delete
    3. They are down, as you noted. A complaint may have been quietly filed, but there are several other reasons they could have been removed. It is hard for me to imagine they won't surface on Tumblr or Facebook somewhere. I will keep an eye out.

      Delete
    4. I have them saved to my desktop but I'm scared to post them! xo lol lulu

      Delete
    5. Would you email them to me?

      Delete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!