Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Launching a Newsletter to Keep You Up-To-Date with Kate!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I am so, so excited to announce that after many requests I am launching a newsletter this summer! Many of you have emailed me over the years asking me to create the newsletter and I am finally doing it. I know that you all have different expectations for this newsletter and I intend to fulfill them all and add a little flavor of my own. Let me tell you a little of what you can expect. 

The newsletter will go out weekly and will link to every post that went live on From Berkshire to Buckingham  during that week, so you don't miss a single one! I will also keep you up-to-date on any random little Kate news I may not have the time to cover on the blog along with my analysis. 

I will also probably add a little bit toward the end where I update on all my blogs, including Kate's Clothes, A J.D. for Jane, and Charlene: Princess of Monaco

Finally, I intend to use the newsletter to launch various kinds of exploratory content I have not experimented with before. I think it will be very exciting. I hope you sign up so you can stay in touch!



Subscribe to From Berkshire to Buckingham:

* indicates required

20 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited! Not sure how you do it all Jane but we love you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah so excited for these jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja from BavariaJune 1, 2016 at 12:06 AM

    I'm so excited, this sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find the time for this? Can't wait to read it but you have an amazing capacity to get things done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! thank you so much Jane! btw you look beatiful even prettier than HRH Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you Jane!
    Now to investigate A JD for Jane :/)
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! I too wonder where you find the time, but thank you for doing so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many Thanks---received the first very interesting newsletter. Thank you very much. Do you ever find time to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got the newsletter? Hmmm I have not received one yet.

      Delete
    2. Ugh found it in spam. Moved it and it disappeared. Sigh

      Delete
    3. Diane, do you want me to try and resend? I don't want you to miss the candid picture of Kate!

      Delete
    4. I found it Jane! But thank you so much!

      Love the first installment! Kate, Charlene AND Amal? Fabulous!

      Delete
    5. A candid of Kate? I guess I'm signing up:-)

      Delete
  9. Great first installment! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I just signed up now will I still get the first installment that you sent out already?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you need to set up an archive for the newsletters on this site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, if you signed up for the newsletter after it went out, then you missed it. If you email me, I can send it to you.

      I will look into adding an archive section. :)

      Delete
  12. Hi Jane, emailed you about the newsletter - like Diane I don't seem to have received it and unfortunately I have just cleared out my spam folder (literally as I was checking the comments here!!), although I'm 90% sure it wasn't in spam. Anything you can do?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. Excellent first newsletter.

    ReplyDelete

The rules for commenting are simple: be polite. Please be respectful of the BRF/Middletons, even in criticism; please be respectful of your fellow readers, even in disagreement. Vulgarity will disqualify a comment.

Debate is welcome, direct and personal insults are not. Topics we tend to avoid here: "does Kate work enough?" and "Is Kate too skinny?" Everything is subject to approval.

I (Jane Barr) moderate all comments. If a comment is live, I approved it. If you find something offensive, or think my approval was an error, please email me at princesskateblog(at)gmail.com.

At times, an acceptable comment just goes missing. If you felt your comment should have been approved, but did not show up within five hours, again, pop an email to the above address.

Happy chatting!